Thanks to everyone who supported our charity weekend, it was a fantastic success and we were able to raise an amazing amount for our chosen charities.
Moving into the winter months and the lead up to Christmas, we have some exciting events planned. Further detail to be released over the forthcoming weeks, but here’s a flavour of what’s ahead: –
- Open every Monday – Saturday, with some Sundays, between now and Christmas
- Festive High Tea – a bespoke homemade/artisan offering served with vintage china by our award-winning team in a truly cosy and unique atmosphere. Enjoy with a glass of fizz or your favourite tipple!
- Several Festive High Tea events to be held on Sundays prior to Christmas. The last will be on Sunday, 22 December for which we are taking bookings – further dates to be announced.
- An evening Fashion Show – enjoy with a glass of fizz and some festive nibbles. A date during November to be released.
- Carols with the Community Choir – Saturday, 21 December. This always proves to be a popular event.
- Launching over the coming weeks, enjoy a unique Christmas shopping experience in our intimate Gift Shop. A true treasure trove of hand-picked and unique gifts, and Christmas items which you will find hard to beat. Combined with a spot of lunch and a seasonal hot chocolate, what’s not to like!
- Late night dedicated shopping evenings, with a glass of complimentary fizz or mulled with throughout November & December. Dates to be released.
- Book signing by local author, combined with a drinks and Christmas shopping evening.
Our Gift Vouchers have proved to be the ultimate Christmas gifts and these are on sale now. In addition we will be offering special packages. Further, and for the first time, we have partnered with some local loyal businesses and will be offering special activity/experience packages which may just solve your Christmas present dilemma!
As always, if you require any further detail just give Sarah a call on 01438 861930.